Commercial Businesses & Not for Profit Companies Commercial Businesses & Not for Profit Companies
This registration form can be completed by the following organisations:
Commercial fundraising businesses, Commercial Participators and Community Interest Companies (CICs) offering professional fundraising services to the charitable sector.
This includes the following third party organisations:
- Agencies offering telemarketing or face to face fundraising services
- Direct marketing agencies
- Online donation sites and fundraising platforms
- Payroll giving services
- Commercial clothing collectors
- Companies exclusively offering fundraising products e.g. charity Christmas cards, affinity sites for purchases
- Fundraising consultancy/consultant
The annual cost for registration will be calculated according to annual turnover, using the same bandings as the fundraising levy.
We will only consider registration of established organisations. New organisations will need to develop a track record of operating in a fundraising capacity and commit themselves to following the provisions of the Code of Fundraising Practice before the Regulator can consider or re-consider applications.