The latest consultation on the Fundraising Code focuses on improving accessibility by changing the presentation, style and language. We need as much feedback as possible from across the charity sector to make sure these changes are the right ones.
Below is a list of events and webinars we’re holding, where you’ll be able to respond to the proposed changes to the Code:
- IoF Supporter Journey Conference 10 September
- Northern Ireland Fundraising Workshop with IoF and CO3 11 September
- Scotland Fundraising Standards Panel consultation event 11 September
- NCVO webinar 26 September (see below)
- NICVA consultation event 4 October
- WCVA consultation webinar 8 October - book online to watch live.
- IoF small charities forum 23 October - email to book your place.
- Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel event in Glasgow 24 October - book your place online.
- Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel event in Dundee 25 October - book your place online.
We’d love to hear from you at these events - but if you can’t make it, you can watch the webinars we have already done (below) to learn more about the consultation before responding online.